Procurement phase management module
Procurement phase management in EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) projects refers to the process of managing the acquisition of goods, services, and materials required for the project. This includes tasks such as identifying the materials and equipment needed, obtaining quotes and bids from suppliers, evaluating and selecting suppliers, negotiating contracts, and managing the delivery and receipt of materials.
Procurement phase management tools help teams to automate and streamline the procurement process, reducing the time and effort required to manage the procurement process. They also help to ensure compliance with procurement regulations and policies and provide a centralized location for storing procurement-related documents and data.
- Creating a dedicated procurement workflow
- Setting PMS on workflow to create an automatic progress percentage
- Importing MTO and automatically connecting to the WBS levels
- Integrated with other parts, such as engineering and construction
- Managing suppliers such as creating a vendor list, creating a short list, ranking suppliers, registering supplier records, and supplier status,
- Holding tenders or price inquiries, and registering correspondence.
- Scheduling procurement from MR/MTO (Material take off) to Received on Site/Yard Arrival
- Buying directly from the supplier, holding a tender
- Moving contract draft by workflow until the final approval and signing
- Integrated with financial and contracts
- Managing MR versions
- Monitoring progress of purchased production
- inspecting purchased production
- Transportation and insurance management
- Procurement financial management (integrated with the cost and contracts management tools)
- Coding based on the settings made in the numbering procedures
- Attaching various kinds of files
- Providing related reports on the dashboard